Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Nando's Peri Peri Chicken Burgers


Hello everyone - coming to you live in the midst of the book tour! As things have been a little busy lately, I didn't have time to create a brand new recipe. Instead, I'm re-sharing a personal favourite I published 8 years ago, long before I learnt how to make recipe videos. And more importantly, before I started the Life of Dozer sections!! Let's just say Life of Dozer has been VERY full lately and I have another home video to share today.

On a personal note, I just wanted to say a very big thank you to you all for the notes of support and excitement over my book launch. You've swept me up into the frenzy! North America - it's your turn next week. I can't wait!! - Nagi x


Nando's Peri Peri Chicken Burger

The homemade Peri Peri sauce is a party in your mouth!

Get the recipe

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment