Wednesday, August 31, 2022

We're starting tomorrow

Hey reader

* Special Bonus - Our October 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group is FREE when you join us for September! *

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

New Challenge members, returning members, my experienced team, and I are getting a head start on 2023. 

Will you be joining us too?

Want to understand what (and how much) you should be eating to feel and look your best?

Here is your opportunity!

Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge starts tomorrow, September 1st 2022.

There is still time to join us, review our week 1 Meal Plan, get your questions answered, food shop, and start cooking for the new week. 

There is room for 88 more people to join us and start Fall with Clean Eating before this next group is full. 

I want to make sure you are truly inspired to commit to your personal goals and stick to them!

Register Today and Get Your Extra Month + 10 Free Gifts! >>

Plus you'll also get Our Most Valuable set of bonuses we've EVER offered on the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.

That's 60 days of the Accountability and Support our Customers Rave about for the price of 30 days.

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Our Private Online Community is WHAT makes the Challenge WORK.

We don't just provide you with a week-by-week Clean Eating Meal Plan, we also make sure you understand how to apply it to YOUR life.  

Not sure if you can make a particular substitution in a meal? Don't worry... ask in the private Challenge members-only group. 

Need to tweak the timing of your meals? Ask in the group! 

Want to know if you can eat a particular product while on the plan? That's why we have the group! 

The Support and Accountability group included in the Challenge is the key to putting all the pieces together. 

And when you join today, you're getting even more time being helped in that group.

People are making friends, sharing wins, and feeling great...and ALL OF THIS during one the craziest times we've probably ever lived in!

Come join the party before it's too late!

And with our BOGO sale going on RIGHT NOW, you can get two 30 Day Challenge Support and Accountability Groups (60+ Days of CFC!) for the price of one.

You totally deserve to spend the time focusing on YOU!

Let me show you everything you get when you join us today! (Including 10 extra bonus eBooks!)

If you register early (Today) you'll get to join our Support and Accountability group today as well. 

This means you'll actually have a head start, and an opportunity to really understand what the next 2 months will look like before beginning. 

If you're a planner (like me!) this is the head start you require! 

Or if you tend to procrastinate (also me) by the time you're ready, you'll already be committed to the Challenge. 

Plus, you'll also get our healthy snack list, Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide, Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes, 65 Pumpkin-Inspired Fall recipes, extra recipes for Breakfast, a Cravings guide, and our Immunity Support Pack, recipes for guests, a dining out guide, and simple 5 Ingredient recipes when you join us!   (Details below!)

We even include a plant-based version of the plan!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

“Hi, I'm Shawn. I have been following CFC for 5 months now. I've been following the plan since then except for when I fell off for about a week, but was able to get back to it.

Since I started the Challenge:

🔵 I have lost a total of 48 lbs.

My cholesterol is better than when I was in my 20s.

🔵 I feel better

🔵I  have more energy

🔵 I sleep better.

🔵 Still no heartburn since the 2nd day of the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge.

🔴 I can happily say that I am showing my kids how to take care of themselves in a healthy way by showing them the importance of what we are putting into our bodies. They now see me being more active. I am proud of myself for picking up the ball and playing outside instead of suggesting a movie.

🔴 Too many people make excuses that it’s too expensive to eat healthy. The truth of the matter is you can’t afford not to eat healthy. Also, it’s not more expensive, that’s just an excuse. I have actually saved money from meal prepping and not eating out all the time.

🔴 Knowing what I know now, and having so much experience with Clean Eating, I would tell my younger self to start this much sooner.” - Shawn

Learn more about our Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall! Sale before it's gone! --

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Want your own results?

If you have some discipline, are willing to try something different, and want to see the results of resetting your body with natural foods, then I want to work with YOU!

This plan makes Clean Eating SIMPLE so that you are looking and feeling your best for the holidays.

"Week 5, down another 1.6 pounds for a total of 14.5 pounds!

This way of eating is working for me when nothing else has in the past. 

My previous digestive issues that I had been suffering with for so long are GONE! Even if I didn't lose weight, this benefit alone makes it completely worth it for me!

Love the recipes, am completely satisfied, and have no cravings, I used to be a sweets and diet soda addict, now I don't miss them at all. 

So happy!" - Michelle

FREE Bonus when you join us for this group... Our Best Selling Fall eCookbook, Pumpkin Love!

Pumpkin Love is filled with 65 Clean, Simple, & Delicious Pumpkin Recipes.

Included are recipes (using REAL ingredients) for:

1. Pumpkin Treats - Seeds, Smoothies, Lattes, shakes, and more,

2. Pumpkin Mornings - Granola, Muffins, Pancakes, Waffles & Grain-Free Bread,

3. Pumpkin Side Dishes - Roasted, Mashed, Pureed, and Baked Pumpkin!

4. Pumpkin Soups - Lots of Autumn Soups and Chillies here!

5. Pumpkin Main Dishes - Pumpkin Stuffed Chicken, Grilled Pumpkin, Pumpkin Curry, Enchiladas, & more,

6. Pumpkin Desserts - Grain-Free Cookies, Brownies, & Pumpkin Nice Cream!

Skip the fake Pumpkin "flavored" things this Fall and learn how to cook with the real thing! 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Here's what's included when you join the September 1st Challenge Group:

* Our unique 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - Contains plenty of recipes and meal prep advice. 

During the first week, we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge.

* Our 10 End of Summer Bonuses!

* Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans.

* Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, be your supporters and cheerleaders. Many people doing the Challenge their 2nd and 3rd time, join us in the group too!

I want to make joining us this month completely irresistible...

When you join our September CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge we're sending you 10 additional bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

Bonus #1 - A Snack List for Week 2 and Beyond - So you can beat those cravings between meals. 

Bonus #2 is our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide - Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!

Bonus #3 We will send you 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes and our Perfect Smoothie Guide.

Bonus #4 - Our Crush Your Cravings eGuide - 9 Strategies to put your food cravings at ease.

Bonus #5 - Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!

Bonus #6 - 15 Breakfast Ideas to start your day off right.  We're including our Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes eCookbook with your order too. 

Bonus #7 - Party Food to Share with your Crew!  85 Pages of Delicious Party Foods That Everyone Will Enjoy. 

Bonus #8 - Brand New Bonus - Healthy & Delicious 5 Ingredient Recipes - These recipes keep things simple!

Bonus #9 - Sneak Peek Of Fall Bonus - Pumpkin Love - Our BEST SELLING Pumpkin eCookbook!

Bonus #10 - A Complete Guide to Dining Out - It doesn't matter if you're having Japanese, Italian, or even Fast Food.  This new guide has tips for all of the above and more

* Special Bonus - A second 30 Day Challenge Group - FREE

Many REAL Success stories, details, and registration for September's 30 Day Challenge are available at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

I would love to work with you and show you how rewarding Clean Eating can be!

Make it a great day!

<3 Rachel

"I have had amazing success in the first month down 22 pounds. I am a very picky eater and am allergic to wheat and peanut. This is the first program I have ever found that I can easily stick to and I feel better than I have in years. I joined the annual membership in order to continue on this healthy journey. I will add that food prep is key to my success. Good luck everyone. Plan to start feeling amazing after week one!" - Julie

"I love this group and challenge/program. It keeps me on track and everyone's stories or their journey/clean food lifestyle is so inspiring. I learn something new every day from the group." - Judy

"I’ve struggled with sugar addiction and consistently knowing what’s Clean and what’s not. CleanFoodCrush has made it so much easier for me. I've lost 20 lbs. and my sugar cravings are gone! " - Angie

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

That's 60 Days of our CFC Team Support & Accountability for the price of 30!


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment