Wednesday, August 31, 2022

my Best Buys guide for September!

Hi reader,

When it comes to grocery shopping, it's in the best interest of the store for you to spend more money.


Whether it's bigger grocery carts (fact) or the layout of the store (fact)  or the music they play (fact) or even the smells they pipe into the building (fact) - EVERYTHING the grocery store does is designed so that they make money.

And their money comes from your pocket.

For over a decade, I've made it my mission to outsmart the grocery store and beat them at their own game so that I spent as little as possible on real food while feeding my family like kings.

Starting next week, I'm hosting a free, 7-day event called Grocery Savings Made Simple where I'm teaching specific shopping tactics so you can walk away with practical, tangible strategies that have helped others like Mary...

"Thank you so much for this. This was hard to watch, honestly. I pride myself in my ability to save my family money, but obviously there are so many things I'm doing wrong! I will definitely be making these changes and see how it affects my budget! Thanks Tiffany!" - Mary


… and Chantel

"WOW! Wish I knew all of this great information sooner. It's sickening thinking about how much I spend every week. I want to actually stick to my budget and I know this will help. Thank you so much Tiffany!" - Chantel


This is the last time I'm offering this event this year, and it's important that you RSVP to save your spot (and so we can send you the workbook!).

I love the passion from Katrine:

"Why can't stores just offer things at fair prices, and put a stop to all this manipulation?... Time to get our eyes open, and shop wisely! Thank you for putting the pieces together and helping me to simplify!" - Katrine


If you need to improve your grocery shopping technique to save on groceries, you won't want to miss this training!

Simply click here to reserve your spot in Grocery Savings Made Simple. 

Tiffany


PS: Keep reading below to see this month's promotions!

My Favorites
Grocery Budget Bootcamp
Grocery Budget Bootcamp is THE online course for saving money on groceries. Thousands of families have saved over a million dollars on food using the tried and true system found in Grocery Budget Bootcamp.

Enrollment is opened for a limited time. Click here to save your spot!

Trilight Health
I have a few favorites at Trilight Health. I always get a fresh bottle of Flew Away and BactaMune for cold and flu season.

With school starting up and Fall coming soon, it's time to re-stock my herbal supplements!

Butcher Box
I love Butcher Box and FREE food. The quality is better than anything we've tried and I'm always please with my purchase! You can read my full reviews on Butcher Box here and here. And this is how we make it work within our budget
Wellnesse
Wellnesse is a new-ish brand of natural body care products by Wellness Mama. I've used their shampoo and love it. Their toothpaste is great. And I'm currently testing their new deodorant! So far so good! 
Highly Recommended
Traditional Cooking School
  • Available Now: 
Wild Pastures is a sister company to Paleo Valley. They offer grass-fed, organic, pastured meat. You can sign up for a subscription OR just order one box as needed. 
Mary Ruth's Organics
Mary Ruth's is a new to me supplement company that offers organic, vegan, non-GMO products. I've been looking for quality supplements and so far, these are good!
Ibotta
Ibotta is a cash back app that actually offers rebates on real food items. I've earned quite a bit on "any brand" pantry items and fruit, vegetable, and protein rebates. You can read my review here. And how to maximize your savings here.
The Maca Team
I'm a little picky with my brands and prefer to always buy quality when when it comes to supplments. Maca root powder from The Maca Team definitely hits high standards. My favorite way to use it is in Green Maca Smoothies.
Crumbs Exclusives
MasonJars.com
I recently discovered these lids that make using mason jars so easy! I'm especially loving the flip top lids for dressings. Why did I not know about these before!!
MadeTerra
Got sourdough? MadeTerra makes proofing baskets so your loaves have that awesome flour ring. Here's my easy DIY Sourdough Starter tutorial.
30 Minute Dinners
30 Minute Dinners is my Done-For-You meal planning service. Whether you need fast meals, budget meals, vegetarian meals, or just a task taken off your plate, 30 Minute Dinners has it all. 
Ava Jane's Kitchen
Colima Sea Salt comes straight from salt lagoons in Mexico. Free from microplastics and full of minerals, this sea salt is delicious. 
Do you want to stop receiving emails for these promotions? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you opt out of everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment