Friday, June 25, 2021

S’more Favorites!

Summertime and s'mores come hand-in-hand!
Hello! 

Summer is officially here (aka The Season of S'mores), so it's only natural that we make S'mores Rice Krispie Treats. Sara and I have a long-standing love affair with Rice Krispie Treats. In fact, we've devoted an entire section of our blog to them. Part of it is that I love them and part of it, I think, is that they were the very first thing I ever learned how to cook and there is very little in life that is as thrilling as watching marshmallows and butter melt together. Very. Little.  

Any how, these S'mores Rice Krispie Treats smell like an old-fashioned ice cream shop. They taste like summer. My son actually told me that my creative powers were responsible for the two greatest things in the room: him and the S'mores Rice Krispie Treats. 


Looking for more delicious s'more flavored treats?  Last year Sara shared a whole post about her true feelings on s'mores over on her Instagram. CLICK HERE to read some of her favorite s'more combinations plus lots of ideas from all of YOU! (My personal favorite is Ritz crackers + Reese's pb cup!) Enjoy!! 



Do you want more time with your family this 
summer ...and less time in the kitchen?

Summer weekly dinner planning is easy with our Summer, Simplified Meal Plan Package.
Need help? Have a question?
Reach out to us at hello@ourbestbites.com, or reply to this email, and we will come to your rescue!

Our Best Bites 1880 W Cobalt Point Way Ste. 200 Meridian, Idaho 83642 United States


Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment