Wednesday, June 16, 2021

No Bake Red Velvet Cherry Dream Bars


Hello ooseims,

I love a good no-bake dessert, and as you know dream bars are my specialty! These Red Velvet Cherry Dream Bars are amazing and a perfect summery treat!

A red velvet cookie crust, a sweet cheese layer, cherry pie filling, vanilla pudding, and a whipped topping make these bars the perfect treat! I used a cake mix without adding the water to make it more of a thicker cookie base. These are perfect for any holiday or to just enjoy when you feel like something sweet.

No Bake Dream Bars

If you love these dream bar recipes, you'll love this one. I guarantee it. If you give it a try let me know what you and your family thought!

Simply click (or tap) here to get the recipe! Enjoy!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment