Sunday, June 13, 2021

Lilac Gin Sour Recipe + Video

Lilac Gin Sour Cocktail + a new video!
I know this post comes a little late for most of you (I wish the lilacs would bloom a little earlier where I live, but what can I do ;-) ), I figured maybe some of you have popped your lilac syrup in the freezer?! If you have (or if lilacs are blooming where you live), you can make this heavenly lilac gin sour cocktail - just lilac syrup, lemon juice and gin. Feel free to add egg white or aquafaba for some nice foam on top!

♡  Linda  
Lilac Gin Sour Blogpost
Watch the Lilac Gin Sour video here!
Facebook
Link
Website
YouTube
Copyright © 2021 Call me cupcake, All rights reserved.


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment