Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Join Me Live Today at 2:00pm Eastern

organize yourself skinny logo

Hey there reader,

Happy hump day! I hope this week is treating you well.

I'l keep this short and sweet.

If you're not busy today at 2:00pm Eastern I'd love for you to join me in our Organize Yourself Skinny Community Facebook group. I'm going to show you how to cook Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups.

banana oatmeal cups

You can get the recipe here.

My kids love this recipe for breakfast and snacks so I make these oatmeal cups all of the time. I'll go over some healthy tips and also show you how to freeze these oatmeal cups.

You can join the Facebook live here.

Talk to you soon.

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 677, Kenmore, NY 14217

No comments:

Post a Comment