Thursday, June 24, 2021

I've got two BBQ ready dishes for you!


Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

BBQ Cheddar Baked Chicken

I used to think chicken breasts were bland and boring, but then I changed how I approached them. Instead of seeing chicken breast as the main feature of a recipe, now I see them simply as the vehicle for the flavor in a recipe. In this BBQ Cheddar Baked Chicken, the chicken breast is a filling base that carries the tangy BBQ sauce, creamy cheddar, zesty red onion, and fresh cilantro straight to your taste buds. When chicken breast is used like this, I'm ALL ABOUT IT. [Read more...]

Green Chile Mac and Cheese

Green Chile Mac and Cheese is one of those dishes that if a restaurant has it on the menu, I'm 100% going to order it. There's just something about that green chile flavor paired with creamy cheese that I can't get enough of. So why, in green chile heaven, had I not made it myself at home yet?? It was time to fix that. ;) [Read more...]




New Videos:

Pizza Melts


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment