Thursday, June 17, 2021

🍤Instant Pot Shrimp Boil Recipe! 🌽

I'm bringing my instant pot in my camper JUST so I can make this recipe... Can't see images? Click here...

Low Country Shrimp Boil

We're heading out to go camping with our trailer and I'm bringing my instant pot along with us just so I can make this deliciously quick and easy Shrimp Boil!

The flavors are so delicious and it all comes together in minutes! Grab some napkins and dig in!

CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE + BLOG POST

Instant Pot Shrimp Boil Recipe

This quick and easy Instant Pot Shrimp Boil recipe is loaded with perfectly cooked potatoes, sausage, corn and jumbo shrimp, then doused in seasoned butter.  I love utilizing my pressure cooker to make full meals just like this Instant Pot Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes or my Instant Pot Orange Chicken with Rice! Grab the napkins, …

CLICK HERE FOR FULL POST + RECIPE

More Recipes...

SHRIMP RECIPES
INSTANT POT RECIPES
Full Recipe Index
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
Shawn Owner/Creator
shawn@iwashyoudry.com

I Wash You Dry

 

Website - www.iwashyoudry.com

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe

MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment