Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Fourth of July Jello Stars


Hello ooseims,

Nothing is better than some easy no bake treats for the holidays. I love not having to do a bunch of prep work and miss out on fun with my family. That's what makes these Jello Stars so great.

If you have been reading from early on then you know that the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. The fireworks are what get me every year. And I have to see them in person even if from a distance because the 4th of July is not the 4th if there aren't any fireworks.

Jello Stars

Of course, with the 4th of July comes festive red, white, and blue food. My kids went nuts for Jell-O Jigglers when they were little. I think your kids will like these, too. And your big adult kids! 😉

You can get the recipe by clicking here!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment