Thursday, June 17, 2021

Easy Simple Truffle Mayonnaise

Can't see images? Click here...

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Easy Simple Truffle Mayonnaise

Truffle aioli is delicious as dip with your favourite fried wings or use it as based for your egg sandwich.

Truffle mayo

Sauce, Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes

Hey all,

Following up from last week post on How to pasteurize egg.

Making my own mayonnaise feels so satisfying, no more buying store bought mayo when I only needed a small amount.
Furthermore, I know what I put in my mayo!
Bye bye preservatives :)

Check out my quick video on my How to pasteurize eggs
and how to make truffle mayo.

Lets get connected on either on  facebook page or Instagram.

Take care,

Lisa

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Youtube Instagram

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive tasty new recipes from Lisa's Lemony Kitchen!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment