Friday, June 18, 2021

Delicious and Easy Asiago Herb Biscuits


Hello ooseims,

Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you're having a great day so far. Today I've got a simple and delicious recipe to share with you - Asiago Herb Biscuits.

These Asiago Herb Biscuits with shredded Asiago cheese, fresh rosemary, and sage are a great accompaniment to any dinner. They're easy to make, delicious, and can be on your table within 30 minutes!

Here's the recipe!

If there are two things I love in this life, it's cheese and bread! Ok, yes, there are a whole lot of other things I really love as well, but cheese and bread sure are HIGH up on that list!

I think you're really going to like these. They've got just the right amount of cheese and herbs and will taste so delicious soaking up some gravy with a beef, chicken, or turkey dish.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment