Thursday, June 3, 2021

Chicken Enchilada Bites


Hello ooseims,

Welcome! I'm so glad you could join me. I hope your day has been amazing so far. I have a delicious appetizer recipe to share with you today. -- Chicken Enchilada Bites

I was at my local Albertsons the other day when I found myself thinking about Mexican food and specifically enchiladas. While I love making them, I wanted to figure out a way to make them into a finger food. I then came up with this recipe and it is the bomb.

Chicken Enchilada Bites

These are the perfect bite-sized food. They have lots of flavor and when topped with that creamy enchilada sauce, have a little bit of a kick, and can fill you up in a hurry! These are SO very easy to make, especially since the slow cooker is a large part of the process. Give them a try and let me know how they come out! Click (or tap) here for the recipe!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment