Saturday, June 12, 2021

3 Amazing Turkey Burgers to Make This Weekend

organize yourself skinny logo


Hey there reader

A couple of weeks ago, I shared my "go-to" turkey burger recipe that I make often. Did you make it yet? If so, I hope you love it as much as we do.

Today I have three more turkey burger recipes for you.

turkey burger on a bun

Greek Turkey Burger

Italian Turkey Burger

Buffalo Turkey Burger

If you thought turkey burgers were bland, then I guarantee these recipes will change your mind. I've transformed even the biggest beef burger lover with these three recipes.

Each one is:

๐Ÿ‘‰ Easy to make

๐Ÿ‘‰ Super flavorful

๐Ÿ‘‰ Can be made ahead of time

If you make one (or all) of these burgers, I'd love for you to share and tag me in a picture on Instagram or share in our Facebook Group.

Have a fun weekend!

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny

Ps. My favorite place to purchase organic ground turkey is online from Butcher Box. In my opinion, they have the highest quality best-tasting meats. Currently, new members receive free bacon for life! Get the deal here.





Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 677, Kenmore, NY 14217

No comments:

Post a Comment