Wednesday, April 14, 2021

My Top 10 Cookie Recipes🍪

Image

Hi friends-

Today, I am answering the question I get asked ALL of the time.

"What is your favorite cookie?"

Ok, I am cheating a little because it is impossible to pick just one. I have too many favorites.

I am sharing my Top 10 Cookie Recipes. It was really hard to narrow it down to ten since I have hundreds of cookie recipes, but all of these are WINNERS.

The cookies are in no particular order, I love them all the same:)

My FAVORITE Cookie Recipes

Chocolate Chip Cookies- I love the CCC recipe in our cookbook! They are my go-to! I am also loving these. They are very different than my cookbook recipe, but so addicting.

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies- I normally prefer baked cookies over cookie dough, but this cookie dough is my favorite. I always have a few scoops and a few cookies:)

Glazed Lemon Cookies- Soft lemon cookies with a sweet lemon glaze. These cookies are delightful!

Monster Cookies- This cookie is PACKED with goodness!

Brown Butter Salted Caramel Snickerdoodles- Promise me you will try these! They are life changing!

No-Bake Cookies- I have been making these since I was a kid. A true classic!

Zucchini Cookies- Really? Zucchini cookies are in my top 10? YES! I love these so much, especially when they are frozen.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies- Peanut butter and chocolate? The best combo ever!

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles- My favorite fall cookie, but I think I need to start making them year-round. They are amazing!

Triple Chip Chocolate Cookies- Rich chocolate cookies with milk, semi-sweet, and white chocolate chips! Triple the fun!

BONUS- I just shared my recipe for Oatmeal Scotchies on the blog and they are a MUST make! Check them out!

What is your favorite cookie recipe? Hit REPLY and let me know!

You can find all of our cookie recipes HERE! Happy baking!

NEW THIS WEEK


Have a great day!

Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment