Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Burrata Snap Pea and Asparagus Pizza


Hi reader --

Today on What's Gaby Cooking!


Burrata Snap Pea and Asparagus Pizza

Burrata Snap Pea Pizza from www.whatsgabycooking.com (@whatsgabycookin)

When you combine 3 of my favorite things, pizza, burrata, and spring you get the most delish Burrata Snap Pea and Asparagus Pizza! [...]

Read More...

FYI: If you're big on cooking like me, Thrive Market is hands down one of the most time saving tools you could invest in. You can order all sorts of healthy pantry staples (plus meat, fish and more!) delivered directly to your door. AKA – you can skip the lines at the grocery store and spend more time with your fam and in the kitchen. I am OBSESSED. It's basically a healthy version of Costco with your fav brands at better prices and I am so here for it! If you want to try it out, check it out and you'll get an extra 25% off your first purchase + a free gift when you join!





Looking for more? Click here to see all my recipes.

I hope you enjoy this post and have a FAB day!

XOXO Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment