Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burritos

These make-ahead breakfast burritos are perfect for busy weekdays... Can't see images? Click here...

Breakfast Burritos

I love these quick and easy, and completely customizable breakfast burritos! 

You'll definitely want to check out that amazing burrito sauce that I add, which really takes them to the next level.

CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE + BLOG POST

Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burritos

These Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burritos are stuffed with fluffy scrambled eggs, cheese, sausage or bacon and my favorite burrito sauce! Perfect for meal prep, camping, and an easy grab and go breakfast! I love preparing this easy breakfast burrito recipe ahead of time, so my kids can grab one on their way to school. Freezer …

CLICK HERE FOR FULL POST + RECIPE

More Recipes...

BREAKFAST RECIPES
SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE
Full Recipe Index
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
Shawn Owner/Creator
shawn@iwashyoudry.com

I Wash You Dry

 

Website - www.iwashyoudry.com

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe

MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment