Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Everyone Loves This Soup! 🍲

Hi —

I don't know about you, but I am always happy to find a meal that's easy, comforting, and delicious.

This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup is one of my favorites! Hearty fall flavors and a rich, velvety texture are blended into each beautiful bowl.

Here's why I love this soup:

  • Contains vitamin-and nutrient-rich vegetables and fruit
  • Packed with fiber to keep you full
  • Low in calories
  • Made easy in the slow cooker
  • ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. I eat it days in a row, and I never get tired of it.

Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup

Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup

Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup

One Reader Said: "This has been my favorite soup to make this season. Super tasty and perfect for the winter season. Thanks for the recipe!"

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment