Wednesday, April 28, 2021

BEST BROCCOLI SALAD

Hi there reader --

This BROCCOLI SALAD makes an appearance at every gatbering - for good reason!

This broccoli salad is my mom's recipe and it's hands down the best I've ever tried. It's a must-make for all family get togethers and whenever I serve it to friends for the first time, they immediately ask for the recipe.

Today, I'm beating you to the punch. 👊

What sets this Broccoli Salad apart from the rest?

  • Fresh Seedless Grapes 🍇
  • Toasted Slivered Almonds 🔥
  • Loads of Crispy Bacon 🥓
And everyone loves the easy dressing!
Need more salad recipes? Here are some of my favorites:
  1. CHICKEN SALAD
  2. CUCUMBER SALAD
  3. PEA SALAD
  4. STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD
  5. GRAPE SALAD
  6. WATERGATE SALAD

BEST EVER BROCCOLI SALAD


📍 PIN THIS RECIPE 📍





No comments:

Post a Comment