Thursday, October 17, 2024

21 Fall Salad Recipes


21 Fall Salad Recipes

A fall salad is my favorite way to show off the season's best produce. Summer's tomatoes and sweet corn may be gone, but spicy arugula, crisp apples, sweet potatoes, squash, and more are here in abundance. What better way to enjoy them than in a colorful autumn salad with a zippy dressing? I'm sharing some of my best fall salad recipes below. They include hearty grain salads that pack up well for lunch as well as simple side salads that can accompany any dinner. I hope you try a few this fall!

READ THE POST!

 

My Fall Salad Essentials

Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni Pot

I love using these jars for making and storing dressing.

Benriner Mandoline Slicer

This is the mandoline I use to quickly slice veggies for salads.

Hearth & Hand Acacia Wood Serving Bowl

This bowl is so pretty for serving hearty fall salads.

Figmint Wood Salad Serving Spoon Set

These wooden serving utensils can scoop up a ton of salad at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment