Tuesday, December 6, 2022

🛍 My Favorite Freezable Snacks To Bring Shopping!

Hey there !reader

Today, I want to share my favorite snacks to stick in my purse when heading to the mall shopping.

For the record, I don't like going to the mall. It's not like the glory days of the 90s when the mall was the place to be - at least; I thought it was. Now it's exhausting, and I can literally feel my money die as soon as I pull into the parking lot. But my kids love going there shopping for the holidays.

Sorry for the rant. Anyway, another reason I'm not too fond of the mall (wait, rant is still going) is I'm Celiac, so I need to eat gluten-free and let me tell you, there are rarely any safe options. So, I always stick snacks in my purse before we go.

My favorite on-the-go snack is homemade energy balls.

Energy balls are:

👉 Easy to make. Everything goes into one bowl, roll, and store.

👉 Pantry ingredients. Cheap and affordable.

👉 Gluten-free. At least the ones I make are.

👉 Freezable. I make a few batches at a time and freeze.

The energy balls I always make are these almond butter chocolate energy bites and peanut butter chocolate energy bites!

If you're looking for a high-protein wholegrain snack to fill you up, this is it!

Talk to you soon!

Tammy Overhoff

Oh, and PS. - If you're looking for more resources on creating healthy eating habits with meal prep and freezer meals, I can help!

Here are two resources to check out (if you haven't already)!

10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit. The 10-day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit will help you create a healthy transformation by focusing on just one eating habit at a time! You'll get 40 delicious healthy meal prep recipes broken down into four easy 10-day challenges. You'll get a Quick Start Guide & Tools for Success to jumpstart healthier eating habits, stay motivated, and learn what to do after completing the challenge. Tools include a calendar, to-do lists, and a goal-setting worksheet. ORDER YOUR HEALTHY EATING CHALLENGES KIT HERE.

30-Day Reset & Flourish Bundle. You'll get the popular OYS eBook teaching you the five weight-loss strategies to help you fit a healthy life into your busy life on your terms. You'll also get four weeks of healthy, delicious make-ahead meal plans, four weeks of exercise routines, and four weeks of easy habit challenges. ORDER YOUR 30-DAY RESET & FLOURISH BUNDLE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment