Thursday, December 8, 2022

my Best Buys guide for December!

Hi reader,

First off, I want to give a big shout out to everyone who purchased through one of my links during the Black Friday sales. THANK YOU!!

Your purchases through any of my links help to support 5 families on our team. It is such a blessing to be able to work with some amazing ladies that help me keep Crumbs running. This in turn also helps me help you with more awesome content, courses, and resources. 

Next, I want to invite you to join our Real Food Reboot challenge that starts in January!

This free challenge will take you step-by-step for 30 days through the mental, physical, and emotional changes that happen when you eat better food. 

So many people have goals in the New Year to "eat better" but it's easy to get overwhelmed or not know where to start.

Join me and others as we take the baby steps together to eat more real food and keep it within a budget!

The entire challenge is free via email with LIVE teaching in a Facebook group (replays off Facebook ARE available). There is an optional workbook as well if you want to dig deeper and get some delicious recipes along side your challenge. 

Click HERE to join the challenge and get geared up for a REBOOT!

♥︎ Tiffany


PS: Keep reading below to see this month's promotions!

My Favorites
Butcher Box
I love Butcher Box and FREE food. The quality is better than anything we've tried and I'm always please with my purchase! You can read my full reviews on Butcher Box here and here. And this is how we make it work within our budget
Paleo Valley
Paleo Valley meat sticks are my family's favorite on-the-go protein. We paired them with our other favorites snacks when hiking the National Parks last summer. I'm a fan of the Turkey Meat Sticks; my son loves jalapeno and my daughter loves original.

These would be a GREAT gift for any meat loving member of your family. Or buy a big pack and stuff some stockings! 

Ava Jane's Kitchen

Colima Sea Salt comes straight from salt lagoons in Mexico. Free from microplastics and full of minerals, this sea salt is delicious.

Wellnesse
Wellnesse by Wellness Mama carries shampoo that is AMAZING. Their toothpaste is a best seller as well. Stocking stuffer ideas, anyone?? ;)
Highly Recommended
Wild Pastures
Wild Pastures is a sister company to Paleo Valley. They offer grass-fed, organic, pastured meat. You can sign up for a subscription OR just order one box as needed. I love that all their meat is sourced in the USA. They strive to make sure your meat is LOCAL and FRESH. 
Vitacost
Vitacost is great option for ordering healthy food, natural household products, and supplements. Sales are running on a lot of items at various times through the month (even non-food stuff!)

My team found deals on toys like LEGO and Playmobil if you have more gifts on your list.

Volcanica Coffee
Based in Atlanta, Volcanica Coffee is a specialty coffee brewer roasting exotic coffees. They are committed to quality ingredients source from sustainable farms around the world. 
Kids Cook Real Food
From the makers of Kids Cook Real Foods, this professional video series gives your kids confidence in the kitchen as they experiences the challenges of baking. They'll learn how to make healthier versions of their favorite baked treats, plus be able to explore new flavors as they learn! This course makes a great gift or a valuable family activity during the holiday season.
Crumbs Exclusives
Mary Ruth Organics
I've been using their Multivitamin gummies lately and they are GREAT! No weird gummy flavor left in my mouth after I eat them. Plus they taste good! The kids like their vitamins too, and they are a little more particular about their gummy flavors.
reCAP Mason Jars
I recently discovered these lids that make using mason jars so easy! I'm especially loving the flip top lids for dressings and the pour spout lid for oils. They have a starter kit that would make a GREAT Christmas gift. 
Baking Traditions on a Budget
Inspired by my family's own traditional baking day, I wrote up this eBook to help other families keep traditions alive when budgets are tight. Explore the best ways to save money on your favorite Christmas cookies and get inspired with over 30 original recipes!
Bend Soap Co.
Bend Soap is my all time favorite soap for many reasons. One of the big ones is it helped clear my acne that I had battled for YEARS! Plus it has all these amazing benefits.
They have some amazing winter scents available now. Plus beautiful gift baskets just in time for your holiday celebrations!

Do you want to stop receiving emails for these promotions? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you opt out of everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment