Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Kimmer Lost 17 Pounds In 30 Days!

Hey reader

Meet Kimmer, Who Lost 17 Pounds in 30 Days, a Total of 49 Pounds Since April!

You can read about their entire Clean Eating journey here - 

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/kimmer-lost-17-pounds-in-30-days/

Be sure to join us for the next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge... and Reply back to this email if you need a Link to register.

"Hello, I am Kimmer, I am a 53-year-old mom of two boys, 19 and 21. I have a fur baby dog, Gus who is 7.5.

My greatest obstacle prior to joining CFC was I was a mom first and foremost with boys that are tall and lean, I mean really lean (6’4″ and 140 pounds), who needed to gain weight while I needed to lose. 

I was cooking for them and trying to eat well, but we all know that cooking multiple meals is a lot of work and time-consuming.

I also did not have as much physical activity as I should have in my life.

I admit I have a love for ice cream. I needed to find a routine and system that worked for me and my life.

I started the CFC program in April of 2022.

I am 1 pound shy of losing 50 pounds! Yes, I am more than halfway to my goal! I lost 17 pounds in my first 30 days and 6 inches overall. I am now at more than 17 inches lost overall. Feels so good!

I am sleeping much better and not snoring like I was previously.

I have the energy to hike and walk as well as found a routine that works for my time frame. I take time intentionally 2-3 times a day to walk with Gus while at work and once in the evening after dinner.

I have learned to eat slowly and enjoy my food. I have way fewer cravings. 

All of the Challenge Recipes are Detailed and Easy to Follow.

A friend saw me in the store and did a double-take. Her comment was “Kimmer, I almost didn’t recognize you! You look fantastic!”

My biggest takeaway is to do this for you, and no one else! If you are in it to win it, you can do it."

- Kimmer

Read about Kimmer's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/kimmer-lost-17-pounds-in-30-days/

I'm so proud of the progress Kimmer has already made in her short time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment