Tuesday, December 6, 2022

It's Release Day of The 30 Day Sugar Elimination Diet!!

View this email in your browser
It's Release Day of The 30 Day Sugar Elimination Diet!!!!

I'm so excited for this book getting out into the world that I'm giving away two $100 Amazon Gift Cards just in time for Christmas!!!

If you've preordered already, you can also join in the contest for the gift cards! If you haven't yet ordered my new book, what are you waiting for? Maybe I've not answered all your questions about it?

Today I'm answering all your questions about the book, what's inside, the recipes, the meal plan and how it can help you remove sugar, end the cravings, lose weight and reclaim your health!
 You can read about it here on my website!

At the end of the blog post, I have two ways you can enter the contest for the Amazon gift cards!! The contest will end in one week so the winners will be able to use the Amazon gift card for Christmas shopping! To enter the contest you must enter on my website and follow the instructions. 

I pray this book will be life changing for you! It will bring you hope that you can give up sugar and refined carbs for 30 days, lose weight, feel better and enjoy satisfying and delicious food the entire time!! No deprivation here!!

Thank you to everyone who has pre ordered!! I appreciate your support!! 

Happy Release Day!!!
Brenda/Sugar Free Mom
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2022 Sugarfreemom.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this from me because you opted in to one of my digital products.

Our mailing address is:
Sugarfreemom.com
P.O. Box #206
81 Foster Center Road
Foster, RI 02825

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment