Thursday, December 8, 2022

🦃 THE BEST Crockpot Turkey Chili

Hey there reader,

I know you're getting lots of cookie recipes in your inbox BUT I want to continue to share healthy dinners. Because you eat food other than cookies this month 😂

Anyway, if you're looking for a fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Crockpot ground turkey chili recipe, then stop looking because this is the one! I've been making it FOR YEARS. It's a reader favorite too!

Here's what Janice had to say:

"I've been making this for two or three years now and it is always delicious!! My husband and I like it JUST the way it is, but when making it for a girls weekend or family get-together I add a bit less of the adobo chilis and red pepper flakes for people that are wimps when it comes to spice.

I've had a lot of people ask me to forward your recipe to them after tasting this slow cooker turkey chili (and of course, I always comply), so thanks for the delicious recipe!!!"

Here's why you'll love it too:

✅ Low fat and filling! Made with lean turkey and beans to keep you full and satisfied without any guilt.

✅ Super tasty. Don't let the healthier twist worry you because this turkey chili has a fantastic flavor.

✅ Easy to prepare. The slow cooker does most of the cooking.

✅ Meal prep champion! Make a batch on Sunday for the week, or freeze it for future lunches or dinners.

I hope you make this! If you do, please make sure to rate it and leave a comment on my blog; I love getting your feedback! Also, share a picture in the OYS Facebook Group.

Talk to you soon.

Tammy Overhoff

Oh, and PS. - If you're looking for more resources on creating healthy eating habits with meal prep and freezer meals, I can help!

Here are two resources to check out (if you haven't already)!

10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit. The 10-day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit will help you create a healthy transformation by focusing on just one eating habit at a time! You'll get 40 delicious healthy meal prep recipes broken down into four easy 10-day challenges. You'll get a Quick Start Guide & Tools for Success to jumpstart healthier eating habits, stay motivated, and learn what to do after completing the challenge. Tools include a calendar, to-do lists, and a goal-setting worksheet. ORDER YOUR HEALTHY EATING CHALLENGES KIT HERE.

30-Day Reset & Flourish Bundle. You'll get the popular OYS eBook teaching you the five weight-loss strategies to help you fit a healthy life into your busy life on your terms. You'll also get four weeks of healthy, delicious make-ahead meal plans, four weeks of exercise routines, and four weeks of easy habit challenges. ORDER YOUR 30-DAY RESET & FLOURISH BUNDLE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment