Monday, November 28, 2022

💰 💰 Last chance on the super savings

Hi reader,

Just a quick reminder - today's the LAST DAY to take advantage of some of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!

All of my favorite products and their sales and coupons can be found on THIS PAGE. I'm especially excited about Paleo Valley meat sticks, Bend Soap holiday scents, and Wellnesse Hair products!!

And don't forget, my exclusive Black Friday Bundles, and my two courses are open for registration, and you can also become a member of 30 Minute Dinners with special bonuses through TODAY ONLY!!

Everything you need to know is on this page, but feel free to hit "reply" if you have any questions!

♥ Tiffany


PS: I TRULY appreciate you and your presence here at Crumbs. ♥

Don't want to hear about my Black Friday favorites? That's ok! Just click this link to opt out and I won't send you any more emails this weekend. You'll still get the weekly newsletter unless you unsubscribe from everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment