Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

View this email in your browser
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to Me!!

 I'm 51 today and living my best life! I am so grateful for all of you who follow me, make my recipes, share with your friends and family!!

I want to help women and men enjoy a delicious sugar free lifestyle without feeling deprived, lose weight and feel the food freedom I feel!

I share my low carb, keto and sugar free recipes but you may not know, I am also a weight loss coach specializing in those who emotionally eat and/or feel sugar addicted!

I have a 6 week Sugar Detox Course with a support membership that is $100 off today through 11/28!

It provides you:
1. A weekly Zoom group coaching class with me!
2. A private 20 minute One-on-One call each week!
3. Two more Zoom group calls for accountability each week!
4. A private Fb group for 24/7 support!

Thank you for supporting my family and small business!

I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and/or friends!

Brenda/Sugar Free Mom
 
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2022 Sugarfreemom.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this from me because you opted in to one of my digital products.

Our mailing address is:
Sugarfreemom.com
P.O. Box #206
81 Foster Center Road
Foster, RI 02825

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment