Monday, April 12, 2021

Starting Early on our Summer Goals!

Hey reader

Do you have a few goals to reach by Summer?

Want to lose fat and feel great in your bathing suit?

Want to get back on track with your New Years Resolutions? 

Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Starts Thursday, April 15th.

Learn More and Register Now >> https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

There are only 10 Weeks Left Until the First day of Summer!

Break down the #s and it's doable!

Let's Break it Down:

1 lb. a week = 10 lbs

2 lbs a week = 20 lbs 

2.5 lbs a week = 25 lbs

And here's the best part, many people in our Challenge groups have these results by simply Eating Clean and being a little more active. 

This is the best time to buy because you'll start the new Month with Momentum! 

Plus you'll also get Our Most Valuable set of bonuses we've EVER had on the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.

INCLUDING Our BOGO Special - Join us for April and you'll get a 100% FREE invite to May's group too!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

"Yesterday was the completion of my 30 day challenge and my enthusiasm is through the roof for the next 30 days!  So much thanks to Rachel, the Admins and this group.  You all brought back my zest for life!  Your motivation and inspiration has truly helped me thrive towards my goals.  This challenge helped me to eat to live and not live to eat.  

I lost a total of 8lbs, 3" off my waist and 2" off my hips. I also lost a lot of self doubt while gaining a healthier me with more self confidence and joy in my life.  I didn't deprive myself of food, I satisfied my body with the right foods. Exercise has been a part of my life for awhile and I felt like I was in a rut in the kitchen.  I love to cook and bake and the recipes along with the meal plans were so helpful, easy to follow and delicious!  

I look forward to the next 30 days and beyond!" - Lisa

"This is my third week and I'm down 12 pounds! I even had a work lunch with a few bites of cheats but I limited myself. I've had a stressful week and really wanted to stress eat but did not. I love this plan and all the recipes and tips. I CAN DO THIS and so can YOU! I've refused birthday cake at work three times. Tackling my sugar addiction is an awesome feeling and learning to eat healthy is great. I still crave Pepsi but I know it will get easier. I have a long way to go since my goal is to lose 100 pounds. Thank you for the tools and inspiration! Keep up the good work everyone. We are worth it!"

-Lana

If you want to be our next success story, we want to work with you in our April 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge. 

That is why I want you to join us today! 

We start the plan next week and will follow it all month long! (and the following month too!) 

You'll have all week to review the plan, and get your questions ready for our CleanFoodCrush team!

We will help you Implement the Plan, Stay Accountable, and Support You through the 4+ weeks.  

When you join our April 15th Challenge we're sending you 7 awesome bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

* Bonus #1 Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Learn why having protein in the morning is so important for your results AND your overall health. 

* Bonus #2 is our Snack List for Week 2 and Beyond - So you can beat those cravings between meals. 

* Bonus #3 We will send you 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes and our Perfect Smoothie Guide.

* Bonus #4 is our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide - Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!

* Bonus #6Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!

Bonus #7 - Our BRAND NEW Crush Your Cravings eGuide - 9 Strategies to put your food cravings at ease

* Special 7th Anniversary Bonus - A second 30 Day Challenge Group - FREE

These bonuses are yours Free when you register for our April 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.

Register Today and Get Your Gifts! >>

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

During our 30 Days together, we will give you a plan that will help you know exactly what, how much, and how often to eat Clean Meals.  

Thousands of members in our previous groups have succeeded on our meal plan when they had failed before. 

The 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge was created as a simple, helpful way to incorporate Real Food into your everyday life.

It just so happens that getting healthier, and often losing weight are positive side effects of Eating Clean. 

Our next Challenge begins Thursday, April 15th - I would love for you to join us! 

>> https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/  

(Order today before you get caught up in the new Week!) 

"I have lost 21 lbs so far! But I haven't even been exercising!" - Nikia

Join the hundreds of others who will be Eating Clean for the next 60 days.

Most importantly, our members simply feel better and have a lot more energy for their family!

This 30 Day whole foods program is NOT about starving, fasting, juicing, only drinking soups or smoothies, buying lots of supplements, or eating BORING meals.

"Have to share/brag!

1. I'm officially down 18 lbs since Jan 3rd!  Whoop Whoop!!

2. I'm the closest to a 12 minute mile than I have ever been, EVER!

3. I'm learning to LOVE who I see in the mirror.

Keep going ladies & guys! We are worth it!!" - Nan

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/ 

When you join this month's Challenge, you will receive:

  • 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!
  • Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!
  • Flexible Weekly Menu Plans
  • Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.
  • Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!
  • Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens.
  • Your 7 Anniversary Bonuses! 
  • A Free 2nd Month of the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge

Give yourself the gift of a stress-free 60 days by getting all the plans, recipes, and Guides today!

If you have some discipline, are willing to try something different, and want to see the results of resetting your body with natural foods, then I want to work with YOU!

REAL Success stories, details, and registration for the Next 30 Day Challenge is available at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/ 

There are limited spots to ensure that you receive the attention YOU deserve.

We begin Thursday - April 15th, and we will sell out!

Let's make it a Great month together!

Love,

Rachel

P.S. Here's what one of our Challengers said after her first month on the plan:

"For all of you considering joining The Challenge this month, I wanted to pass on our success. My husband joined me for the Challenge, and he's down 20 pounds. I am down 10. We are committed to continuing our Clean Eating Journey and have signed on for another 30 days. This challenge works if you follow the program, and you WILL feel and look fantastic!! Good luck and trust Rachel Maser!" - Brooke

I put this program together in order to help YOU simplify clean eating forever!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/ 


 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment