Tuesday, April 20, 2021

⭐️NEW RECIPE ⭐️Bibimbap with Microgreens - simple and yummy!

Image 1
 

Hi There!

 

🌿Happy Tuesday!!🌿

 

So I normally just send you one email per week cause I don't want to spam you with too many emails.. but I just published this NEW recipe and I couldn't wait!

 

I'm always looking for new ways to enjoy Korean flavors while reducing the work involved. So I've seen and heard about Saessak Bibimbap (새싹 비빔밥) which translates to literally 'new sprout' bibimbap but haven't tried making it until now. It's a version that I've been wanting to try and I'm so happy I was able to come up with my own combination that makes it even more tasty!

 

Hope you have a good rest of the week!

 

 

Image 1
 

Make this Saessak Bibimbap with sprouts, microgreens or even just baby salad mix. 

Layout 017
Layout 014

Have you tried this Tofu with Ssukat (Chrysanthemum Leaves) or Tofu with Broccoli?? It's a wonderfully light and lovely way to enjoy your tofu. Simply seasoned with sesame oil and salt, it's the best way to enjoy fresh tofu. 

Image 1

Have you made my Oven Baked Gochujang chicken yet? I made these over the weekend but grilled them on the BBQ instead. You just blend the marinade and then need to marinate them for couple hours.

Layout 017
Image 1

This is Dakdoritang (닭도리탕). Unlike many Korean chicken stews which are spicy, my family always made this without gochujang or gochugaru and with no sugar. Just plain good old Guk Ganjang (Korean soup soy sauce) and lots of veggies. Soo hearty and satisfying. Great with just some rice.

Layout 017
Layout 014

A list of 100+ Korean Ingredients and related information including how to cook, buy and recipes that use it. In the coming weeks, I will be working on this database. Hopefully, it will be helpful in your journey of Korean cooking. If you have a Korean ingredient that you would like to have included in my list, respond to this email and let me know and I will try my hardest to get it up sooner than later! 😅

 
Layout 017

Image 1
 
 

Take care and stay healthy!

Layout 017
Layout 002
f-facebook
f-instagram
f-pinterest
f-twitter
f-youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment