Thursday, April 29, 2021

New photography presets for Lightroom & Camera Raw!

New Preset Collection + a Free Preset!
I've just released a new collection of Lightroom and Camera Raw presets - Field Presets! I'm absolutely loving these and have been using them a lot over the last year or so, especially for book shoots, nature photograhy and portraits. This collection consists of 8 unique presets (.xmp files only) for Lightroom Classic 7.3 (desktop LR), Lightroom 1.3 and Camera Raw 10.3 and later. They're 10% off until the end of the week, check them out here if you're interested!

I understand that not everyone can afford to buy something from me, and that is absolutely and totally fine! So I wanted to share a free preset with you since I appreciate your support as a subscriber. It'll work with all versions of Lightroom and Camera raw since you'll get both an .lrtemplate and .xmp file to install. You can download it from here. I hope you'll like it!


♡  Linda  
New preset Collection - Field Presets
Download my free preset!
Facebook
Link
Website
YouTube
Copyright © 2021 Call me cupcake, All rights reserved.


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment