Sunday, April 11, 2021

Let It Be Sunday, 317!

View this email in your browser

Let It Be Sunday, 317!

By joythebaker on Apr 11, 2021 03:38 am
Let It Be Sunday, 317!

Hello friends! 

I woke up last Monday determined to get after it.  The week prior felt lost to gloomy weather and equally gloomy body aches so I just let myself be.  This week though? Sunshine and not a moment to lose. I visited with a few friends (one of them being my real estate agent because I’ve got big, cross-your-fingers-style plans in the works for The Bakehouse), I’ve eaten several pints of strawberries, I ironed new shower curtains, I swam and didn’t sink….

Continue reading Let It Be Sunday, 317! at Joy the Baker.


Read in browser »
share on Twitter




Recent Articles:

No-Chop One-Pot Chicken Meatball Dinner
Let It Be Sunday, 316!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Corn Cookies (with a gluten-free option!)
Let It Be Sunday, 315!
Creamy No-Bake Carrot Cake
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Joy the Baker, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at joythebaker.com


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment