Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Lemon Pudding Cookie Recipe!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com-

Delicious Lemon Cookies get a boost of extra crunch from lemon Oreos! Chewy lemon cookies with white chocolate chips, these are such a fun and easy treat to bake for family and friends!

Lemon cookies with pieces of lemon oreos and white chocolate chips.

Lemon Oreo Cookies

I'm back with another delicious citrus packed dessert! This time it's Lemon Crunch Cookies.

Why the crunch? Well, I added Lemon Oreos. You heard me right. Lemon cookies inside of lemon cookies.

I loved the idea of having a bit of crunch in the cookies, but I also have a weakness for chewy doughy cookies.

I used some lemon pudding mix to get a soft cookie dough with a crunchy filling.

Not only do they stay soft for days, but the pudding gives an extra punch of lemon flavor!

Get the Recipe: LEMON COOKIES

The post Lemon Crunch Cookies appeared first on Shugary Sweets.



No comments:

Post a Comment