Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Introducing the brand new Food Nouveau! 🎉

Everything you need to be successful in the kitchen... right in your inbox!
View this email in your browser
Food Nouveau: A culinary site about the whys & hows of cooking and baking success
Food Nouveau has a fresh new look!

Celebrating my site's birthday with a fresh new look!


Did you know that on March 30th, my blog Food Nouveau turned 11?  I can hardly believe it but it's true!

(Actually, my site is 21 years old! 😱 Yes, I registered the .com back in 2000, which officially makes me an internet grannie! Learn more about my site's history and how it transformed into a blog in 2010 in this Instagram Story.)

After 10 years, my site needed way more than a spring cleaning so, in 2020, I started working with a fabulously talented design and web development team to rebuild it from the ground up. It's an 
ongoing processI'd compare the task to emptying an attic or a basement filled with stuff you've accumulated for 10 years.  

The new site quietly went up a few weeks ago, and after ironing out some early kinks, I'm ready to officially present it to you! Because you've seen the "before" of the site, your opinion is especially important to me. If you could spare a few minutes to browse the site, give the new Recipe Index a try, and send any feedback you'd be generous enough to share, I'd be really grateful.

To share your feedback, simply reply to this email or write to info@foodnouveau.com!

To express my gratitude, I've got a little "new site launch" gift for you. Scroll down to the bottom of this email to find out what it is!

Keep scrolling to find out more about the new site and discover my favorite new feature.
Visit the new Food Nouveau!
A brand new recipe index!
Food Nouveau's brand new recipe index
I absolutely love my new recipe index! The search feature is the one big thing I really wanted to improve on the new site. My goal was to make my recipes more accessible and the search more intuitive.

The new recipe index is super easy to use. You can use multiple recipe filters (meal type, skill/time, ingredient, craving, or occasion) to narrow down your search based on what you feel like eating, how much time you have, and what's in your fridge. Also, recipes that suit specific dietary requirements are identified by easy-to-spot colorful badges.

HERE'S A HANDY TIP: You can use multiple filters to narrow in on what you want to eat.

For example: Want a quick, veggie-centric dinner on the table in under 30 minutes? Simply check off DINNER as your meal type, 30 MIN OR LESS as your Skill/Time, and VEGETABLES as your main ingredient! You'll instantly be presented with a variety of quick dinner ideas that put vegetables front and center.

The recipes shown in the search results are also identified by dietary badges—Vegan, Naturally Sweet, Dairy-Free, or Gluten-Free—so you can quickly spot the ones that fit your dietary requirements. You can also click directly on each badge in the Recipe Key, in the left sidebar, to display all recipes that fit into each of these categories.

Using the Recipe Index has actually made me fall in love with my site and my recipes all over again. I hope you'll find it as fun to use as I do!

Try the Recipe Index now!
A brand new eBook!
Citrus Desserts: A downloadable eBook with a collection of zesty, meticulously tested recipes that are sure to brighten up your kitchen!
Along with a new site, I'm really excited to be launching a new series of eBooks this year. These eBooks will feature Food Nouveau favorites as well as some exclusive, meticulously tested recipes, and mouthwatering photography—all in a handy, "save it everywhere" PDF format.

New titles will be coming your way all year and the first, brand new eBook hitting the shop is the gorgeous Citrus Desserts pictured above! You may know my first physical cookbook was about citrus fruits, but because my citrus creativity didn't stop when I handed in the manuscript, I gathered some more of my old and new favorites in this brand new, colorful tome.

Add a sweet-tart zest to your dessert repertoire with classic favorites like Lemon Meringue Pie or French Lemon Tart, or decadent treats like a spectacular Clementine and Dark Chocolate Tart! Easy cupcakes and elegant but simple desserts like mousse and panna cotta make whipping up a sweet treat easier than you think! And gorgeous Citrus Ricotta Pancakes are a perfect Sunday brunch addition.

Whatever sweet, citrus-y flavor you crave, you'll find it in these pages.

Included in Citrus Desserts:

  • 56 colorful pages, packed with information and recipes
  • 16 meticulously tested dessert recipes—including cakes, tarts, breakfast treats, and delicious bars, spoonable treats, and candies
  • Countless clever tips, and variation ideas to make the recipes as versatile as possible
  • Original mouthwatering photography
  • Imperial and metric measurements

Citrus Desserts is a professionally designed, instantly downloadable ebook in PDF format you can save on all your devices!

Learn more about Citrus Desserts
A little something to say thank you
I wouldn't still be writing and sharing recipes on Food Nouveau if it wasn't for you.

To say THANK YOU, here's an exclusive discount code that will allow you to buy Citrus Desserts at 50% off!

Upon checkout, enter the code NEWSLETTERFRIEND and you'll get to buy Citrus Desserts for only $9.99—that's half the regular price.

Treat yourself to delicious desserts! And make sure to tell me all about how you liked them :) 
Get your copy of Citrus Desserts now!
A sneak peek of what's to come
More delicious ebooks will be added to the shop very soon! Keep your eyes peeled for Citrus Savory Delights and Maple Desserts and Treats, which will be released in the coming weeks.

Coming up a few weeks later, right in time for summer, is my ultimate gelato eBook! I've been churning my own gelati for years and years and judging from the popularity of my gelato recipes and of my gelato video class, many of you want to do the same! My gelato eBook will be the perfect companion for all fans of the classic, Italian frozen treat.

Good news! As a newsletter subscriber, you'll always hear news of new eBook releases first and get exclusive offers and discount codes as I make them available. 
As usual, share your creations with me!
Marie Asselin, award-winning author of FoodNouveau.comHearing from the people who make my recipes always makes my day! If you make any recipes from my site or any of the desserts from my new eBook, simply reply to this email, or snap a picture and tag me (@foodnouveau) on Instagram.

That's it for today but I'd love to hear from you! If there's something you'd like to see me tackle or you'd simply like to connect, all you have to do is hit "reply" to this email and say hello!

Until next time,
Marie 🍋
Instagram
Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Email
RSS
Copyright (c) 2021 Food Nouveau, All rights reserved.
You are getting this e-mail because you signed in to receive the bi-weekly newsletter on FoodNouveau.com.

Our mailing address is:
Food Nouveau
Rue Jacques-Parizeau
Quebec, Quebec G1R 2G3
Canada

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment