Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Dinner rut = solved




Hi reader,

Every once in awhile I go through those weeks where I'm in a dinner "rut."

You're not sure what sounds good or what the family will like, and once 5pm rolls around that frozen pizza is sounding pretty dang good.

Can you relate??

Meet: the Ambitious Kitchen Dinner Category! I put ALL of my delicious dinner recipes in one place, and even categorized them so you can find exactly what sounds good. You'll find:

  • 30-Minute Meals
  • Noodles + Pasta
  • Dinners by Diet Type
  • Seafood
  • Slow Cooker

And so much more. Get your meal prep on or enjoy a wonderful dinner with the fam and let me know what you try!

Dinner, please

The Ultimate AK Dinner Recipes


Get them all here

I hope you find some new dinners that you love! If you make any, be sure to leave a comment & a rating so I know how you liked it.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment