Tuesday, April 27, 2021

A Favorite Rosé, Sleep Pants, A Moroccan Tote, Vintage Stemware: 20+ Ideas for Mother's Day

Mother's Day montage

Friends, Mother's Day is less than two weeks away. I'm getting this post out a little later than I had hoped, but most of the items, I imagine, will still ship in time.

From rosé and Detroit-style pizza to vintage stemware and ceramic platters to shower filters and Moroccan totes to a book of poems and a favorite memoir, there is something, I hope, for all of the various mothers in your life.

As always, I hope the ideas serve as inspiration, and, as always, I love hearing your ideas, too, so please share in the comments.

PS: Simple Sourdough Ciabatta (+"Baguettes" 🥖🥖🥖)

PPS: My children have started really liking these chickpea taco bowls, which makes me so happy because it's a meal the entire family loves. I've been making the chickpeas in the slow cooker one day; then making the taco filling the next.

Happy Cooking,


Alexandra Stafford



Love what you're reading? Click here to receive an alert every time I post a new recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment