Thursday, April 29, 2021

A dip everyone will love and a versatile vinaigrette too!


Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Tomato Basil Vinaigrette

If you know me, then you know I always have some tomato paste stashed in my freezer. Haha. So today I have another great way you can use the odds and ends of one of those little cans of tomato paste. This tangy Tomato Basil Vinaigrette is super simple, has incredible flavor, and is great poured over salad and pasta alike. [Read more...]

Broccoli Pasta Salad

It's that time of year again. The time of year when all I want to eat are cold salads with crunchy vegetables. And since fresh broccoli is one of my favorite crunchy vegetables, I decided to build a pasta salad featuring broccoli and my new favorite homemade salad dressing. This Broccoli Pasta Salad features a tangy homemade tomato vinaigrette, nutty sunflower seeds, savory red onions, and pops of creamy-salty feta. This flavor-texture combo is just magic! [Read more...]

Hot Corn Dip

If you like chips and queso, you're going to love this hot corn dip. It's like queso's older hotter cousin. It's got all that creamy cheesy goodness, plus a little sweetness from the corn, plenty of color from the peppers, and a little kick of spicy heat. And a little bowl of cool salsa on the side offers the perfect complimentary flavors and textures. THIS will be a staple at every party that I hope the future holds. [Read more...]


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment