Friday, January 20, 2023

New! Easy Cabbage Salad with Garlic and Lemon.

In less than 10 minutes, this truly great salad will be yours. Packed with flavor in just a few simple ingredients.
Company Logo
image

~ Get ready for flavor, fast ~

I'm so excited to bring this recipe to you! The moment you taste, you'll understand why: we're talking seriously great flavor and texture that come together quickly with just a few simple ingredients. I don't call this a "slaw," mainly because I don't slice the cabbage as thin as we do for classic slaw. But this salad does bring slaw-style goodness to your plate!

P.S. My friends, a glitch occurred in my email system this week . . . I'm so sorry if you received any emails that didn't seem quite right. All fixed now.

image

Just one main ingredient, the cabbage that you cut yourself (I've got tips for that!). Then a powerfully good vinaigrette, dusting of fresh herb.

SAVE 15% this weekend on all of the olive oil from Lebanon with code HEALTHYFATS23

image

Great EVOO is a must here. Try our wonderful collection, all from Lebanon.

Shop HEALTHYFATS23
image

Nice Valentine Gift!

HEALTHYFATS23
image

EVOO + Spices.

HEALTHYFATS23
Facebook YouTube Pinterest Instagram
Maureen Abood

Unsubscribe

Maureen Abood, c/o 1611 E. Kalamazoo Street, Lansing, Michigan 48912 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment