Saturday, May 15, 2021

My Go-To Healthy Recipes 

recipes   •   about   •   cookbooks   •   shop   •   barns
Bonus: My Tips for Healthy Meals + My Favorite Healthy Recipes for 2021


Let's kick the new year off with
healthy and delicious meals!


Hi again ooseims.archieves@blogger.com--

Let's start this year off right with my favorite healthy, balanced, and of course, delicious recipes. Each recipe is filled with wholesome ingredients, plenty of vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats, and good for us proteins too.  
 

This month, I will be sharing warm and cozy recipes, but with a healthy spine. There will be plenty of really good soups, one-pot dinners, slow cooker meals, salads, pizzas, and pasta too. And since you know we can't go without chocolate, that will be included as well. 

The three ways I approach healthy meals: 

  • My motto is everything in moderation - a little of this, a little of that, and maybe a cookie on Friday night if you need one :) 
  • Wholesome is the key word. I strongly believe in eating unprocessed food. But in addition to bright and colorful fruits and vegetables, there are also cozy plates of pasta, soups, sheet pan dinners, and yes, even desserts included in my favorite healthy recipes. 
  • I stray away from boring salads. Let's keep meals fun, colorful and delicious. 

Below are a variety of recipes for a healthy start to the year. 

Click on any image below for the full healthy recipe!
Click here to explore more of my favorite healthy recipes!
Instant Pot

I can't wait to see the recipes you love most! Be sure to share and tag @halfbakedharvest on Instagram. 

Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2021 Half Baked Harvest, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Half Baked Harvest
PO Box 2852
Silverthorne, CO 80498

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment